RANA is a powerful and effective voice for change in Rajasthan. Our mission is to make an impact through our Adopt-A-Village program. Our program addresses a range of issues – women empowerment, poverty, health, education, and more. We partner with communities and agencies in Rajasthan and California to increase self-sufficiency of individuals and families and revitalize communities. Our social service and community development programs in these villages work in a variety of ways to improve the lives of many.
The main objectives of Adopt-A-Village program are to:
- Serve the economic and social needs of low-income individuals and families
- Provide vocational training for employment and entrepreneurial opportunities
- Assist is setting subsidized infrastructure for potable water and electricity
- Assist in developing educational & literacy programs
- Identify brilliant minds and develop talents through scholarship programs
- Assist in setting up medical services
- Source supplies such as medical equipment, medicines, wheel chairs, eye glasses, blankets, clothing, school supplies, toys and more and distribute them to communities in need
How it works
- You adopt RANA’s charter village
- Your annual financial commitment goes to fund specific programs for your adopted village
- You build a true relationship with your village through our regular updates, live audio/video conversations and through virtual/in-person tours.
- You celebrate the accomplishments of the village as they achieve specific milestones
More Ways To Give
You, your family, and friends can get involved personally in our Adopt-A-Village program in ways that are meaningful to you. If you are a corporation and interested in getting involved to create a social impact then start your participation by giving, making a difference, and improving the quality of life one village at a time.
Cash Donations – 100% of the funds go directly to fund our programs. Your donation will provide
- $100 will provide elementary education to 5 kids
- $250 will offer vaccinations to 25 children
- $500 will provide prescription eye glasses to 10 seniors
- $1,000 will provide start up capital to 1 small business
- $2,000 will fund construction of sanitary facilities and eliminate diseases
- $5,000 will help build a two room medical clinic
- $7,500 will help drill a deep water well
- $10,000 will help build a low cost rain harvesting system
In Kind Donations – Donate what you don’t need and stuff that are obsolete. We will accept things like blankets, toys, eye glasses, cell phones, clothing, school supplies and more
Organize a drive -Wherever you live in the US, we can use your help to organize a drive in your workplace, neighborhood, school or community.
Volunteer -join our team of volunteers at California or in Rajasthan. We need volunteers to:
- Collect and sort donations at our office.
- Help us with fundraising events and mailings.
- Help with creative issues such as providing new fundraising avenues in your local area, managing online auctions for items that benefit Adopt A Village and more
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific interests.