- RANA provides an opportunity to non-Rajasthanis to experience the rich values, heritage and traditions of Rajasthan – One of the Incredible States of India.
- Build a nexus of diverse communities in USA to create a rich cross cultural experience locally and internationally.
- Unify businesses, groups and individuals to implement carefully chosen philanthropic initiatives that has a direct impact in our local communities and Rajasthan.
- Develop and execute social programs that brings change in the local communities and in the rural and urban communities of Rajasthan.
- Creates opportunities for lifelong learning by offering a broad array of programs to assist personal growth.
- Be the voice of Non-Resident-Rajasthanis to influence good Governance in Rajasthan.
WHO we are
RANA – Rajasthan Association of North America is non-profit organization headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, California – USA with chapters in New York, Los Angeles, Houston and Chicago.RANA was founded with a mission to preserve and promote the cultural heritage of Rajasthan in North America.
RANA aims to:
Originally formed by a group of Rajasthani expatriates living in San Francisco, RANA has been working for 25 glorious years to provide a single social platform for world citizens to experience Rajasthan. Since then, RANA has united the Rajasthani community and leveraged its strength to champion the values and cultural heritage of Rajasthan.Today we take pride in being recognized by both USA and Indian governments as one of the leading trans-continental non-profit organizations building bridges between USA and India through the exchange of art, culture, commerce and social ventures. Jaipur – the capital city of Rajasthan also shares the sister city status with Fremont, California.
Our mission is ambitious. Leveraging our core strengths, our regional chapters, committed partners, volunteers and community engagement – we are confident to achieve them. Help support our work by expressing your interest by contacting us at [email protected]rana.org