Saheli in Hindi means lady friend. RANA saheli is a collective group of Rajasthani women that seeks to explore and promote ethnic art, culture, literature, folks songs, dance and recipes. We strive to create an environment that provides women an opportunity for social interaction.
This is the first year of its formation and the group’s objectives are:
- Conceive and execute activities and events that promote Rajasthan culture
- Promote appreciation of Rajasthani cuisine by sharing culinary talent with local communities
- Support positive lifestyle choices by organizing health activities and boot camps
- Harness leadership qualities by volunteering in local community services
- Engage is social support and well being of seniors